Diverse, specific, comprehensive
Whether you are looking for forced entry, bullet and blast resistance or fire and smoke protection - each of these security functions is based upon specific national and international norms, testing standards and application rules. In order to present to the international building security markets a range of reliable, tested and proven products, all these individual requirements have to be met in every detail.
SÄLZER opens up the whole scope of building security products to its customers by multi-certification and comprehensive testing experience. Our experience in all safety relevant application sectors enables us to offer combined security in products, that have already been developed with the most diverse, sometimes contradictory requirements in mind. Our comprehensive know-how finally results in well-conceived, elegant systems that almost invisibly integrate multi-functionality, designed and manufactured by a multi-certified building security expert.
» Download brochure: SÄLZER Norms, Standards, Individual Requirements
SÄLZER standards and certifications (selection):
- over 950 test certificates and expert opinions from renowned national and international testing institutes
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- certified according to ECOSYS: work safety BS OHSAS 18001 / environmental protection ISO 14001
- certified quality surveillance by the "Prüfzentrum für Bauelemente, Rosenheim (PfB)" for forced entry resistant windows, facades, doors and security grills
- production facility for VdS approved security grills
- listing at the Bavarian state office for criminal investigation ("Bayerisches Landeskriminalamt") for forced entry resistant windows, facades, doors and security grills
- registered at the "Verein für die Präqualifikation von Bauunternehmen e. V", No. 011.080020
- approved for simplified customs procedures as "Authorised Economic Operator|C"